This post appears here and on the gallery. I think it is important to get the ‘word’ out about this because for years we have been trying to find a solution to the metal door and I now have a functioning Roman Blind that does the job.
Some new developments on the magnetic headrail front. I can now put a cord lock system on the headrail, no need for a cord cleat. Today I installed a blind 25″ wide and 84″ long. Some
magnetic headrail soon.. Stay tuned!!
This is one of the first ones I completed: Muslin for the blind, a jacquard for the valance.
This decorative valance and functioning Roman Blind are attached to the metal door via a
magnetic headrails. What makes this one different is that a valance or shade can be attached to it with velcro or staples. I’ve been thinking about this and trying different things for quite awhile. I’ve got it now – the blind functions and the rod is secure. And no holes in the metal door. If you would like more information or would like to order a rod, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org